I'm hardly capable of half the damage that I would like to do. I could swear that I don't care...
2. I think the only thing worse than not seeing you anymore is wondering if you've replaced me with someone better.
3. Stuff is different now, but I think I'm OK with it, and I'm glad to have you in my life :)
4. I'm not going to just sit here and take it.
5. I wish you felt like there was something worth staying in New England for, and that that something was me.
6. Honestly? You aren't worth the effort, and I don't think you ever have been.
7. I'm glad that we're in this together - it's going to be a long road, but we'll make it if we stick together.
8. I hope something works out, because you deserve to love your job.
9. It's hard for me to sympathize with you, when your problems seem so inconsequential.
10. I miss having you around to play DDR and eat junk with - that summer was one of the best of my life!
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.